Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Introduction

Well, this shall be somewhat of an informal intro. I have been thinking for quite some time that I need a place to share some thoughts that doesn't require my hand cramping from pencil use or the constriction of thought to 140 characters or less. I've always enjoyed (or hated) looking back at things I have written and seeing what I was like and how I have changed. Blogging (although a rather unpleasant term) appears to be a rather accepted practice these days and thus seems like the best solution to my predicament.

Every now and again I just get on these topics in my daily life that I would like to share my viewpoints with my peers and get feedback from whomever might take the time to read and respond. I think mostly about God and what it looks like to serve Him best. A. W. Tozer said that, "What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us."

I'm starting this to do just that: share the things that come to mind as I work in ministry and walk with God. Perhaps there'll be a few fun detours along the way where I talk about a different kind of experience or a new flavor of gum or something. We shall see. Until then, it's late and I have to practice the discipline of summer reading before I go to sleep.

Live in the light of the Son. εἰμί Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ. "I am of Jesus Christ"

No comments:

Post a Comment